Kristen, Mary. The purpose of this dataset is to allow for an accessibility analysis and mapping project to be conducted on the University of British Columbia (UB... UBC Dataverse.
2. Are Past Wildfire Activities Correlated with the Frequency of Different Types of Post-Wildfire Geomorphic Events such as Landslides and Debris Flows
Zhuo, Xiaobin. Around the world, the frequency and intensity of wildfire events are rapidly increasing. Such a trend increasingly exposes some communities to the ... UBC Dataverse.
3. Autocorrelation between Fuel Type Fragmentation and Fire Severity at the Elephant Hill wildfire in British Columbia
Li, Yingxin. Geospatial analyses focused on quantifying fuel types fragmentation and its autocorrelation with megafire severity inform decision making in contex... UBC Dataverse.
Paterson, Susan and Brigham, Doug. <p>Tweets about COVID-19 from sources in British Columbia. This dataset includes tweets from government officials, health authorities and journalis... UBC Dataverse.
Johnson, Mark, MacLennan, Erik, Kals, Morten, and Morillas, Laura. This dataset contains data collected through the UBC Farm Long-Term Water Monitoring Program, which started in July 2019. <br><br> The project wi... UBC Dataverse.
Mitchell, Matthew G. E., Carrillo, Juli, and Walker, Kristen. This dataset contains data collected through the UBC Farm Long-Term Biodiversity Monitoring Program, which started in May 2019. <br><br> Project De... UBC Dataverse.
7. Estimating Productivity on the University of British Columbia (UBC, Vancouver Campus) Farm in 2019 using Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) Time Series
Fromstein, Maya. Remote sensing is an emerging tool in the agricultural sector with proven diverse applications, including monitoring indicators of soil health and ... UBC Dataverse.
Zhang, Peiyao. As a province dominated by forests and mountains, British Columbia (BC) has relatively sparse grasslands accounting for less than one percent of th... UBC Dataverse.
Lam, Taelynn. Living in cities can be stressful. While studies have shown that exposure to nature can help reduce stress and promote mental wellbeing, some resea... UBC Dataverse.
Kielstra, Brian. These data are those used in running the linear mixed effects models. See readme.txt for data description These data support Kielstra <i> et al.</i... UBC Dataverse.
11. Monitor Forest height growth using Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR) canopy height models from 2005 to 2018 at the Petawawa Research Forest
Qian, Zhongfang. Monitoring the growth of trees is important for sustainable forest management. The traditional method of monitoring forest growth at a broad level ... UBC Dataverse.
12. Preventable adverse drug events causing hospitalization: Identifying root causes and developing a surveillance and learning system at an urban community hospital, a cross-sectional observational study
de Lemos, Jane, Loewen, Peter, Zed, Peter, Nagle, Cheryl, McKenzie, Robert, You, Yong Dong, Dabu, Anna, Ling, Peter, and Chan, Richard. <b>Background:</b> To identify root causes of preventable adverse drug events contributing to hospital admission; to develop key messages which ide... UBC Dataverse.
Hamilton, Andrew K., Laval, Bernard E., Petticrew, Ellen L., Albers, Sam J., Allchin, Michael, Baldwin, Susan A., Carmack, Eddy C., Déry, Stephen J., French, Todd D., Granger, Brody, Graves, Kelly E., Owens, Philip N., Selbie, Daniel T., and Vagle, Svein. Dataset of physical limnological observations from Quesnel Lake, British Columbia, Canada produced during research conducted into the impact of the... UBC Dataverse.
14. Replication data for: 2007 intertidal biodiversity survey of Wizard Islet conducted by the Coastal Biodiversity and Conservation Class
Aguss, Monica, Beasley, Barb, Bossley, Sasha, Brodziak, Lisa, Comeault, Aaron, Cooling, Meghan, Cross, Lauren, Dhaliwal, Shaun, Hentschel, Amanda, Herman, Tom, Hogan, Jeremy, Huynh, Maily, Ingram, Jessica, Lalonde, Jenn, Levesque, Chantal, Mitchell, Peter, Neilsen, Morton, Prill, Marie, Quinn, Kerra, Rickards, Karen, Starkhouse, Ben, Tyne, Sarah, Walker, Jon, and Yu, Jessica. http://hdl.handle.net/11272/10687 In 1997 the Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre established a long-term monitoring project to collect baseline data o... UBC Dataverse.
15. Replication data for: Barkley Sound intertidal long-term monitoring: rocky substrate methodology
Cowan, Janet E., Herman, Tom, Leonard, Karen, Markel, Russ, Oliver, Kathryn, Repard, Dora, Shapiro, Judith, and Shubs, Shana. In 1997 the Bamfield Marine Station (now Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre) established a long-term monitoring project to collect baseline data on th... UBC Dataverse.
16. Replication data for: Long-term monitoring in Barkley Sound: a temporal analysis of intertidal biodiversity on Wizard Islet, British Columbia from 1997 to 2017
Anderson, Lauren, Beasley, Barb, Flumerfelt, Sidney-Rae, Fox, Caroline, Friesen, Sarah, Macfarlane, Gemma, and McKay, Taesagh. http://hdl.handle.net/11272/10691 In 1997 the Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre established a long-term monitoring project to collect baseline data o... UBC Dataverse.
17. Replication data for: Strait of Georgia biogeochemical model (SOG) data with varied river carbonate chemistry from 2001 to 2012
Moore-Maley, Ben, Ianson, Debby, and Allen, Susan. The SOG biogeochemical model of the Strait of Georgia is a 1-dimensional vertical model capable of predicting near-surface mixing, phytoplankton an... UBC Dataverse.
18. Replication data for: The Bamfield SI/MAB plot 01: monitoring biodiversity in a coastal hemlock forest
Adam, Marie-Christine, Beckett, Janine, Bradley, Alyssa, Burgess, Dan, Dean, Kiri, Gill, Karen, Gordon-Walker, Johanna, Haggarty, Dana, Herman, Tom, LaBorde, Heather, Macnab, Magnus, Matteson, Ann, McMullen, Terra, LeRoy, Sean, O, Miriam, Purdy, Shannon, Ross, Amanda, Rudd, Heather, Willson, Marie-Josee, and Zayac, Scott. http://hdl.handle.net/11272/10651 Trees in the one-hectare second growth SI/MAB plot were recensused in 2001. Data were also collected for shrubs a... UBC Dataverse.
Foris, Borbala, Lecorps, Benjamin, Krahn, Joseph, Weary, Daniel, and von Keyserlingk, Marina. An animal’s social position within a group can influence its ability to access essential resources such as food or a lying area, but little is know... UBC Dataverse.
Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre. In 1997 the Bamfield Marine Sciences Centre established a long-term monitoring project to collect baseline data on the distribution and abundance o... UBC Dataverse.