Kristen, Mary. The purpose of this dataset is to allow for an accessibility analysis and mapping project to be conducted on the University of British Columbia (UB... UBC Dataverse.
2. Are Past Wildfire Activities Correlated with the Frequency of Different Types of Post-Wildfire Geomorphic Events such as Landslides and Debris Flows
Zhuo, Xiaobin. Around the world, the frequency and intensity of wildfire events are rapidly increasing. Such a trend increasingly exposes some communities to the ... UBC Dataverse.
3. Autocorrelation between Fuel Type Fragmentation and Fire Severity at the Elephant Hill wildfire in British Columbia
Li, Yingxin. Geospatial analyses focused on quantifying fuel types fragmentation and its autocorrelation with megafire severity inform decision making in contex... UBC Dataverse.
Paterson, Susan and Brigham, Doug. <p>Tweets about COVID-19 from sources in British Columbia. This dataset includes tweets from government officials, health authorities and journalis... UBC Dataverse.
Johnson, Mark, MacLennan, Erik, Kals, Morten, and Morillas, Laura. This dataset contains data collected through the UBC Farm Long-Term Water Monitoring Program, which started in July 2019. <br><br> The project wi... UBC Dataverse.
6. Data for: Fine-scale structure of Earth's deep mantle resolved through statistical analysis of Hawaiian basalt geochemistry
Weis, Dominique. Data files for G-cubed paper . UBC Dataverse.
7. Data for Modelling the Putative Ancient Distribution of the Coastal Rock Pool Mosquito Aedes togoi
Peach, Daniel and Matthews, Benjamin. Data, Maps, and Supplementary Information for the manuscript "Modelling the Putative Ancient Distribution of the Coastal Rock Pool Mosquito Aedes t... UBC Dataverse.
Honey-Roses, Jordi, Lind, Adam, and Corbera, Esteve. A major challenge in the development of new cycling infrastructure is the design of intersections that are safe, appropriately used, and inclusive.... UBC Dataverse.
Mitchell, Matthew G. E., Carrillo, Juli, and Walker, Kristen. This dataset contains data collected through the UBC Farm Long-Term Biodiversity Monitoring Program, which started in May 2019. <br><br> Project De... UBC Dataverse.
10. Estimating Productivity on the University of British Columbia (UBC, Vancouver Campus) Farm in 2019 using Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) Time Series
Fromstein, Maya. Remote sensing is an emerging tool in the agricultural sector with proven diverse applications, including monitoring indicators of soil health and ... UBC Dataverse.